What I do

What do I do? Essentially, I help people.

I practice personal injury law. What does that mean? It means that I deal with any type of claim involving a person suffering injuries through the fault of another. However, I do not deal with Workers’ Compensation claims.

The most common type of claim is for injuries suffered in a car accident. If the accident occurred in BC then it is likely you are dealing with the ICBC. I have a great deal of experience in dealing with these claims. I also deal with claims for long term disability (LTD) benefits.

My clients are located all over British Columbia and elsewhere.

My general philosophy is focused upon recovery. What I mean by this is that I do whatever I can to assist clients in recovering from their injuries.